November 18, 2009

Love Note...



I am in awe of you and the way that you have been working in my life and transforming my heart. You have clearly shown me where I was and where I am now. I know I am right where you want me to be.

Tonight, you showed me that I have come a long way. That I will continue to stumble, but that you are there to embrace me once again. Thank you Father. Forgive me for not always trusting and for not always obeying.

Father, I wish I could do right all the time, but I know that it isn't just about that. It is about constantly turning it over to you God. It took being completely broken to finally turn it all over to you Father.
The more I serve, the more I understand how you must feel.

You allow me to see people how you see them and love them as you would love them. I am saddened by the poor, but mostly by the Lost. Especially, the ones that do not think that they need you. I just think of what it will take for them to finally turn it over to you and whether one day it will be too late Father. It was so hard for me to turn it over to you, so how can I judge them?

I see people who are where I once was - with a veil over their face. Wanting fulfillment and searching, but never finding. Father, you want to prevent us from being hurt, from addictions, from bad habits, from pain...but we bring it upon ourselves with our continued Sin.


From Sin to Holiness to finally Wholeness... Father, I want to live out your plan. I want to be your hands and feet Lord. I dont know what that looks like yet, but I am humbled every day Lord.

Father, I want to know you. I want to seek you. I want to study your word and I want to be surrounded by your people. I want to be a light to the lost and I want to be a smile amongst the sad. You have filled my heart with joy. When I serve, it gives me energy that I did not have before and I exude a joy that only you can provide. I love you.
"Do not be afraid, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name, you are mine.
You are precious in my eyes,
because you are honored and I love you...

the mountains may depart, the hills be shaken,
but my love for you will never leave you
and my covenant of peace with you
will never be shaken."

Isaiah 43: 1,4; 54:10

No comments: